Amanda from Books, Roses and Wine...(oh my!) nominated me for the Liebster award. Since I don't remember what this particular award is, so here are the questions that were given to me that I had to answer.
1. If you had a sitcombased on your life, what would it be called? It would most likely be called "My Boring Life."
2. What food is on the top of your list of things you will never, ever, in a million years eat, and why? Mushrooms, because they sound gross, slimy, and disgusting, so I wouldn't eat them.
3. It's your wedding and your maid-of-honor got appendicitis at the last minute and can't fill in. Who would you pick to replace her? (Does not have to be a real person) Benedict Cumberbatch, which would make for a very interesting and funny reception.
4. A fairy pops up and says that you will be cursed to live in a musical for the rest of your life. She's nice though, and allows you to choose which musical. What one would you pick? I would pick"The Sound of Music."
5. If you go trick-or-treating/go to a Halloween party this year, who are you going to dress up as? Unless I thought of something creative I would just be boring and go as myself.
6. You're at a concert, and your favorite singer ever pulls you up on stage for a duet. What concert are you at and what song do you sing? I would be at a Lindsey Sterling and it would have to be a violin duet instead of an actual song diet.
7. What currently running TV show would you love to be a guest star in? What would your character be? Doctor Who and my character would be a guest companion for that episode.
8. What was your favorite song to sing/listen to when you were little? (as in, younger than 10) Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
9. What is the homeschooling stereotype that you hate the most? The ankle length denim skirts.
10. Where do you like to sing more, in the shower or driving in the car? When I'm driving the car and I am alone so no one can hear how bad I probably sound.
Grace @ My Spare Oom
Samantha Joan @ Heavenly Aspirations
Mikayla @ Mikayla's Musings
Allison @ Faint Hue of Grace
And the questions for the nominees to answer and then tag whoever they wish after that:
- If you were stuck in another dimension, what would you do?
- What is your favorite breed of dog?
- Name one thing that has inspired you.
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What is your favorite country song and what makes it your favorite?
- Do you have a favorite movie from when you were younger? If so what is it?
- If you created a country what would it be called?
- What is the most creative thing that you have written?
- What is your dream job?
- How would you describe yourself using one word?