- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 banana, frozen (or you can do a whole banana)
- 1/2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon natural peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ice cubs.
- 1/2 scoop plain protein powder (the powder is in case you don't want to use a banana and haven't had any protein with a meal yet)
|found on Pinterest|
Last week while I was on Pinterest I came across this hat pattern and though I haven't started it yet, I thought that I would give the pattern a try at some point. And a picture of the hand warmers that I made for my brother will be up here soon.
For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!