I have never really seen myself as a person who does a bucket list. Instead I think of myself as more of a reverse bucket list person. Because whenever I do something that could be considered bucket list worthy I almost always say "I can cross that off the bucket list now." So here is my reverse bucket list, at least everything that I can remember.
- Piano Guys concert (2015)
- Trace Atkins concert (2016)
- the musical "Wicked" (2006-ish)
- seeing "The Phantom of the Opera" (2016)
- flying half way across the country (2016)
- Traveling half way across the country by myself (2012)
- Going to the March for Life in Washington D.C. (2012, 2013)
There are probably more things that I could add to the list to make it longer, it's just whether I remember them or not. Of course the list will continue to grow as I add more stuff to it. And what I have so far is a pretty good start.