I don't really know where this recipe originally came from, but it is in our house and it tastes good and is easy to make. So here is the recipe for easy crock pot mac and cheese.
- 3 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 1/2 cups Milk
- 12 oz. Evaporated Milk
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 16 oz. Elbow Macaroni
- Put all ingredients, except for macaroni, into the crock pot.
- Leave on low for an hour. After 1 hour, stir the sauce in crock pot.
- After the sauce has been "crock potting" for about 45 minutes, make macaroni & drain.
- Add cooked macaroni to sauce after it has been drained.
- Add any extras you like. (Ham, bacon, etc.)
- Cook on low for another 45 minutes.
Feeds approximately 6-8.
Tip: you do not have to add all evaporated milk or cream cheese if you do not like it very cheesy.